Last Update: April 10th, 2020
Market Volatility & The Coronavirus Pandemic With Rob Chatterton
As uncertainty rises surrounding the ultimate effects of the coronavirus and economic shifts, it can sometimes be difficult to make rational decisions. In this video, Robert Chatterton provides updates, opportunities, and general guidance for navigating this uncertain time.
Rob's Top 5 Opportunities:
- Buy stocks when they are low - Companies are going to report earnings over the next 3 weeks
- 2020 Begins No Required Minimum Distributions (RMD) for Retirement accounts - Instead of taking RMD You Might Consider Converting to Roth IRA
- Tax-Loss Selling - Sell something that lost money and buy something that is similar
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) - Small businesses with less than 500 Employees, Sole proprietorship and independent contractors are eligible
- Mentoring opportunities for your family
APRIL 3RD, 2020
This week, Kyle Schneider, Rob's colleague for over 20 years, discusses how to stay safe and stay healthy in this new climate:
March 27th, 2020
Rob and Eric Oh participated in a video conference to answer your questions about the federal stimulus package, your investments, and the economy.