March 27th, 2020
Market Volatility & The Coronavirus Pandemic With Rob Chatterton
As uncertainty rises surrounding the ultimate effects of the coronavirus and economic shifts, it can sometimes be difficult to make rational decisions. In this video, Robert Chatterton provides updates, opportunities, and general guidance for navigating this uncertain time.
Questions We Answered:
- Will retirees collecting social security be eligible for the stimulus check?
- Where is the 2 Trillion dollars going to come from and what is the long-term implications?
- I want to be more aggressive but I don’t have extra money in my bank account….What should I do?
- Should I own bonds when interest rate are very low?
- I am worried how the Corona Virus will affect the economy… What should I do?
- If I move everything to cash can you tell me when the bottom is and get me back in at the right time?
- Should I stop my monthly withdrawals because the investments are down?
- What are you doing in your personal investments right now?
- This week stock market recovery….Is it for real?
- What is the advantage of converting IRA to Roth IRA now when the markets are low?
- Why do I want to do Tax Loss selling when the stock markets are down?