A Proactive Guide to Estate Planning
Preserving Your Wealth and Legacy after RetirementLearn strategies to help you and your loved ones.
As you head into retirement, you may have questions on how to preserve your wealth and legacy. For many people, the primary purpose of preserving wealth is to benefit their loved ones or to support causes that are important to them. Planning your affairs ahead of time, and preparing for the eventual transfer of your assets can be some of the most important moments in your life.
By downloading this guide, you will:
- Learn estate planning considerations
- Understand the importance of multi-generational planning
- Learn how to prepare for wealth transfer
- Learn how to gift money to your beneficiaries
- Learn what the SECURE act is, and how it can affect your estate planning efforts
Take charge of your financial life and set your loved ones up for a better future by learning the essential factors of a successful preservation of wealth and legacy in our comprehensive guide.